Monday, November 15, 2021

A personal update

Photo by Aleksander Vlad

This year has been a really rough year for me. I know that no one really cares what I have to say on here about my personal life, but this year has been one of the shittiest years for me. I lost 4 family members this year in 4 different instances (naturally), and my Grandmother's cancer is back. Towards the end of last year to June of this year, I was constantly calling the cops at work on crazy customers (cops would only show up half the time). Let's say I did not feel safe in the least bit, especially since I had a frozen sandwich thrown at my face for kicking out someone who was banned, and my co-worker and a customer were threatened to be shot. I was done. So I had to quit when I saved up enough money in June and I was going to try to stay a bit longer, but I couldn't do it mentally especially since family members kept telling me to leave for safety reasons. Honestly, I don't expect people to, believe me, it's just unbelievably stupid and I can't even believe all this bs has happened myself. But I saved up enough money for my personal life till January.

Now the reason I've got this off my chest is I've to talk about what's going on with this blog and kinda with my other, To Slip One's Wind. I enjoy research and writing and I had an interest in true crime since I was a kid. That's basically why I started these two blogs. I try to do earlier cases compared to newer ones. To do this and have more information I would use my Newspapers.com account which allowed me to get articles from the time. Those typically revealed more information than the modern ones. I currently cannot afford to pay for 6 months.I don't have the money to do so and don't make money from doing these. I have written posts almost every day into Feb. before it expired. I will sometime in the future subscribe again, but that probably won't be until after Jan. 

I'm not worried about To Slip One's Wind because I have done enough posts to almost fill out an entire year. Most posts on both may be Unidentified and Missing Persons on both blogs as usually the information about those are simple and out there. I'm also going to try to post more Lost media, Anonymous Artists, and other mysteries that aren't necessarily crimes and don't require my Newspapers account. 

Sorry, I just wanted to make an excuse on why some of my posts don't have as many references anymore and seem the bare minimum. Not that they weren't that way before or even good, but I felt had to make this to explain.

1 comment:

  1. I understand. I’m sorry you are going through some tough stuff. I think you’re doing great with counteverymystery and it’s ok if you take your time posting. I will continue to support your work!

    ReplyDelete

The Putney Pusher

Around 7:40 am on May 5, 2017, on Putney Bridge in London England, a woman would be walking on the bridge. When suddenly a man who was joggi...